Teaching private lessons can be fulfilling and pay the bills, according to Allie Tyler of the Marketed Musician. Learn how and why teaching music can create sustainable income to supplement your music business.
Private lessons are something that professionally trained musician, Allie Tyler, feels strongly about. Every musician is qualified for teaching private lessons because they already possess the experience and knowledge needed to create an impactful learning experience. In our free webinar next week, Allie will teach you How She Got 10 New Students in Just One Month and we’ll go over The 5 Steps to Creating a Profitable Private Studio. Join us on October 24th at 12pm or 8pm EST.
Struggles of being a musician:
- Struggles evolve over time
- Being receptive to everything
- Mindset around money
- Learning to make decisions intentionally
How formal education fails musicians:
- Doesn’t prepare musicians for the real world
- No training in how to market yourself
- Not teaching new technologies in the industry
- Most importantly, teaching musicians how to create their own opportunities
Teaching private lessons:
- Know who you want to teach
- Know what you want to teach
- Play to your strengths
- Make the impact you wish to make on students
Benefits of having a private studio:
- Full control over your time and finances
- Choose who to teach and when
- Flexibility of offering online courses
Join our free workshop where you will learn about real life experiences and get help with starting your very own private studio. How I Got 10 New Students in Just One Month: The 5 Steps to Creating a Profitable Private Studio is happening October 24, 2017 at 12pm and 8pm ET. We hope to see you there!
ABOUT HOST BREE NOBLEBree Noble is an entrepreneur, musician and speaker. She founded Women of Substance Radio, an online radio station that promotes quality female artists in all genres, in 2007. She launched the Women of Substance Music Podcast in November 2014, a 5 day per week show which promotes Independent female artists. Her podcast has hit #1 in New & Noteworthy for the Music, Arts and Society & Culture categories and #4 Audio Podcast on all of iTunes. She draws on her extensive experience running her own music business, both as a solo musician and as an Industry professional, to train and mentor other female musicians. Learn more about the station, the show and the artists at www.wosradio.com. Connect with Bree on Twitter @BreeNoble or on Facebook or on Instagram @breenoblemusic