As an artist, music video marketing is one of the best tools we have in our marketing arsenal. Whether it’s boosting your crowdfunding campaign or getting more Patreon followers, Holly G of Holly G Studios tells us all about how to create videos to connect to our audience and grow our fanbase.
She has just started a new course called Go Live Like A Pro where she demystifies live video and teaches artists how to effectively use it to boost their fan base.
Music Video Marketing to Grow Your Fanbase
- You need to start using video immediately if you aren’t already
- Video is one of the most powerful tools in your arsenal
- Video differentiates you from other artists in your genre
- Video will help you build superfans
- Fans love a look behind the scenes of your creative process
Music Video Marketing for Different Platforms
- Respect the platform and understand why people are on it
- Consider what you want to see on the platform
- Each platform has its own strengths and weaknesses
- First thing to consider – Where is your audience?
- Know which platform your fans are on and focus there
Confidence for Videos
- Building confidence comes with one video at a time
- Keep putting yourself in that position
- Before you start, visualize a successful outcome
- It takes time, patience, and practice
- Visualize feeling comfortable and confident
How to Leverage FB Live
- Live video cranks up your trust factor
- Let people know that you’re going live in advance
- Facebook Live gets fans engaged and they become invested in you
- Video is on the rise
- People are watching “Live” videos 3X longer than videos that are no longer live.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to check out Holly’s course Go Live Like A Pro where she shows you how to use music video marketing to connect with your audience authentically and ultimately, grow your fanbase.
Resources and Links
@hollygstudios on social media
ABOUT HOST BREE NOBLE