I was so excited to meet with Andrea Hamilton this past week! Andrea is a pop singer/songwriter who’s dedicated to her church and healthy eating. Currently, music is her sole source of income, whether it is through music licensing, creating music for her church or live performances. Creating music with a message has always been a source of self expression for her.
Andre and I met a while back in a workshop and it’s been so great to see how far she has come in her career. When I first met her she was still in college. Since then, she has progressed through the stages of her music career. To learn more about the 5 Stages of Music Career Growth, what stage you are in and what you should be focusing on, head over to Musician’s Profit Path to sign up for the free special Masterclass.
Andrea’s Career Guiding Principles: Music with a Message
- My message has always been hope
- Mindset is everything
- Figure out how you can add value when co-writing
- Working to break down the barriers between secular and faith music
Andrea’s Career Progression and how she shows self expression through music
- Becoming more involved as a producer
- Recording most of her last album in her home studio
- Remaining consistent with her message of hope as her career has evolved
- Growing through co-writing and collaboration
- Live performances
- Music Licensing
- Teaching Lessons
- Creating music for worship service
The Craft of Lyric Writing
Power Thought by Joyce Meyers
To learn more about the 5 Stages of Music Career Growth, sign up for the free Masterclass.
ABOUT HOST BREE NOBLE