We talked with Allison Sharpe of Bandzoogle and she gave us some valuable tips on building musician websites that will attract and engage your fans.
Allison is also a musician so she knows a thing or two about building a musician website.
Join the webinar to learn more about musician websites and to start your own!
- Think of your home page as an “At a Glance” for your musician website
- Professional Header Image
- Email signup form
- Brief “Welcome” message
Lesser known BandZoogle Features That Rock
- Video Headers
- Theme editors
- Ability to sell tickets
- Discount codes and sale pricing
What Makes Bandzoogle Awesome
- Constantly creating ways to make life easier for musicians
- Built-in email list management
- Sitewide music player
- Real people that care in the support department
- Don’t send news that is only related to buying your music
- Keep it interesting!
- Keep it short and sweet. Just a few key points
- Keep your fans in mind. What do they want to know?
ABOUT HOST BREE NOBLEBree Noble is an entrepreneur, musician and speaker. She founded Women of Substance Radio, an online radio station that promotes quality female artists in all genres, in 2007. She launched the Women of Substance Music Podcast in November 2014, a 5 day per week show which promotes Independent female artists. Her podcast has hit #1 in New & Noteworthy for the Music, Arts and Society & Culture categories and #4 Audio Podcast on all of iTunes. She draws on her extensive experience running her own music business, both as a solo musician and as an Industry professional, to train and mentor other female musicians. Learn more about the station, the show and the artists atwww.wosradio.com. Connect with Bree on Twitter @BreeNoble or on Facebook or on Instagram @breenoblemusic