Start 2018 off on the right foot with establishing music habits early in the year. Setting yourself up for success all year long is easy if you put these resources and techniques to the test.
Pledging yourself to new music habits for 90 days and then re-evaluating is not only practical but it’s also less overwhelming. Inevitably, things happen that will derail your course but stepping back and taking a look at what is happening every 90 days will set you up for success all year long. If you’re not sure what music habits to start, get my FREE Smart Goals Workbook. After you do that, on the very next page, you will have a chance to get my Get More Done In Less Time 5 Day Training at a huge discount.
Calendar your goals
- Don’t calendar every little thing
- Segment time blocks
- Use project management system to know what to do during time blocks
- Use a calendar that works for you – physical, digital
Tie new music habits to another habit that already works for you
- Respond to emails while having morning coffee
- Use commute time to write songs or journal
- Thinking of lyrics while exercising
- Forgive yourself and move on
- Be kind to ourselves but firm
- Do it anyway
How to stay on track
- Accountability – Female Musician Academy
- Project management systems (Asana, Trello)
- Set up your environment
- Recommit daily
- Use visualizations
To get started forming your new music habits, make sure you grab my FREE Smart Goals Workbook. Once you do that, you will be redirected to a new page where you can get my Get More Done in Less Time 5 Day Training at an incredible discount.
ABOUT HOST BREE NOBLE