Transformation is not just something we need to strive for in our own career, but we need to create experiences of transformation for our music fans as well.
Transformation can be created in your own career through:
And you can create transformation for your music fans through:
- Getting out of your comfort zone
I want to help you transform your career in 2018 in my Female Musician Academy
Is the Female Musician Academy just for singer songwriters?
- All kinds of musicians, instrumentalists, singers, songwriters
- All genres
- Diverse community made up of members from the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and more
- Concepts apply to everyone
Do I need to do anything before I join the Female Musician Academy?
- Check out the 5 stages of career growth
- No need to buy unnecessary things
- We will work on building your foundation and build your music fans on top of that
- The Academy is an excellent resource
How can the FMA help increase music fans?
- Start building music fans from the foundation
- Training designed specifically for the stage you are in
- Become more visible through trainings
- Learn how to engage with your music fans
On the fence?
- Cancel anytime
- Monthly or yearly memberships
- Exclusive Facebook Group
- Expert Workshops and Zoom calls for one-on-one help
You don’t need to do a thing prior to joining the Female Musician Academy. In fact, we don’t want you to spend needless time and money dong the wrong things. We will work on building a strong foundation to your music business first so that you can build your music fans on top of that. The 5 Stages of Career Growth is a great resource for you to go back through at any time if you feel like you have missed something or need to brush up. Click below to learn more about the Female Musician Academy.
ResourcesEmail your questions for Bree to answer on the show: Bree@FEMusician.comLeave your audio questions for Bree to play on the air and answer (you can promote yourself too): SpeakPipeSubscribe to the show on iTunesGive us a review on iTunesListen on SoundcloudShow Editing by Jen Edds at 317 Sound DesignMusic by Stella Ronson
ABOUT HOST BREE NOBLEBree Noble is an entrepreneur, musician and speaker. She founded Women of Substance Radio, an online radio station that promotes quality female artists in all genres, in 2007. She launched the Women of Substance Music Podcast in November 2014, a 5 day per week show which promotes Independent female artists. Her podcast has hit #1 in New & Noteworthy for the Music, Arts and Society & Culture categories and #4 Audio Podcast on all of iTunes. She draws on her extensive experience running her own music business, both as a solo musician and as an Industry professional, to train and mentor other female musicians. Learn more about the station, the show and the artists at www.wosradio.com. Connect with Bree on Twitter @BreeNoble or on Facebook or on Instagram @breenoblemusic
Leave a Comment